Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rejecting Breast Implants Symptoms

The Meaning of Life Wellness


About the meaning of life, j got a picture very relevant to the topic. Take for example the case of an artistic creation, say a canvas painting. There're people who can not help but give a "sense". They should force him to paste a sense. They are trying by all means to him paste a sentence, summarize, to reduce a sentence. One wonders why the artist is so much trouble if it was enough to tell the famous phrase and move on. The rush to find a way, any of the first comer, the best move from one direction to another. Sometimes we become prisoners of this fear of meaninglessness.

About Road. I would say it is a path of discovery and as a city can not go through all the streets in a quarter of an hour, human existence is vast and the time of our lives we can not make the turn. You can spend his quarter of an hour sitting in the corner of a cafe, going to the flea market, kills head scream or run out of breath but you can not summarize the background the existence or reduce everything to its point of view.

Personally, I am looking for true moments, I want to go out of my head (not mad). I want out of the cave of Plato. I do not want a replacement, as substances in place of emotions. I'm not afraid of a bit of ugliness so that I do not want the substance to make "life bearable." At least I try not to abuse the substance and I do not look for salvation in the substance.

substance may be an idea, design, faith is often a substitute for the real thing (a substitute for the real thing). Is better to suffer and in between see the true beauty that remain in the state of stillborn and spend his biological life to stagnate, dead among the living.

existential reflection of Overdrive the Tunisian alternative forum.

The click that gives meaning to life => http://alternatif.freediscussions.net/forum.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment