Sunday, April 12, 2009

Letter Of Recommendation For Studying Abroad

Jazz Festival April 11 at Carthage in Tunis


Anouar Brahem




So what about this evening ... I dig, I dig into my head to find other adjectives that already used and I do not think I'll just say music, music and music! You close your eyes and let yourself out (I closed mine), and thinks of nothing, absolutely nothing! it reopens the same when looking for the artist and his way of doing things, take his lute and play ...

were entitled to first on his CD that will be released in the month of August, in memory of Mahmoud Darwish!

A favorite for: عاشق بيروت and إلى عيون ريتا a marvel!

I wish it lasted a bit longer still, there was not the most famous pieces such as Le Pas du Chat Black, Leila in the Land of Carousel and many more.

Out concert ears still charmed by the art of Anouar Brahem, told by Lilia the Tunisian alternative forum. The

click the lute International => http://alternatif.freediscussions.net/forum.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment